You may have to update your HASP drivers if you have recently upgraded your Windows operating system.
To reinstall the HASP drivers, please follow these instructions:
- Download the HASP drivers from http://www.extyles.com/drivers/HASP_drivers_latest.zip.
- Make sure your HASP hardware key is attached to a USB port on your PC.
- Unzip the downloaded drivers from step 1.
- Inside the resulting folder Sentinel_HASP_Run-time_setup, double-click the file HASPUserSetup.exe.
- Reboot your PC. You should now see a red light glowing on the end of the hardware key.