You can head off many of the most common eXtyles parsing errors and warnings by following these pre-export best practices:
1. Proof your paragraph styles!
- Are the elements of your file in the correct order?
- Have any paragraph styles been used incorrectly?
- Are any paragraphs styled as Normal?
2. Be sure you have run required Advanced Processes.
- Citation Matching
- Author Processing
3. Pay attention to the comments eXtyles adds, and resolve them appropriately before exporting.
- Resolve any Citation Matching warnings about references or objects (tables, figures, boxes, appendices...)
4. Proof your tables!
- All tables should be whole (no split tables).
- All tables should be placed correctly in the document
6. Double-check the metadata in the Document Information dialog.
- Is your metadata accurate?
- Are all the relevant fields filled in?